[amibroker] Re: Delay in real life vs backtester

Hi TJ,

Thank you for the information regarding TradeDelays.
I will put it in my code so I don't have to change Settings.

I think I misunderstood the delay thing...Delay of 1 seems
like the standard for those using EOD and enter next day.

I'll run more simulations and see how they go.

Regards,

intermilan04

> Hello,
>
> If you are trading on open use
> SetTradeDelays( 1, 1, 1, 1 );
> in your formula or set delays to 1 in the settings.
>
> Delay of zero in the settings is provided for people that
> a) implement delays in the formula itself (for example using ref()
function
> b) use breakouts / limit / stop orders to simulate intraday entires
using EOD data
> and some other more or less 'advanced' things.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.