FW: [amibroker] Basic Fundamental Data

Tomasz,

Since you mentioned it…

Yahoo provides only adjusted close - as for H/L/O you have to adjust yourself.

But.. AmiBroker's importer (including AmiQuote 'auto-import') does that automatically for you.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
ami
broker.com

Since the adjusted close is used to compute the adjustments for H/L/O we are stuck with bad data since Yahoo has only 2 decimal places in adjusted close. For example, Yahoo data for CSCO shows $0.08 adj. close for all actual prices between $23.00 and $24.00. Screen shots below.

Also, the volume info is distorted, possi
bly due to 32 bit integers? (Note negative values.)

Assuming this is correct, I will lodge a complaint with Yahoo.

Data from Yahoo Historical:

--

Terry

bject: Re: [amibroker] Basic Fundamental Data

Hello,

Yahoo provides only adjusted close - as for H/L/O you have to adjust yourself.

But.. AmiBroker's importer (including AmiQuote 'auto-import') does that automatically for you.

See description of ADJCLOSE in

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com