Re: [amibroker] Bid/Ask from AFL

Thank you. It was really a question of not looking properly before asking. But I am sure your links are as appreciated by others as by me.

Geo
----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Landry
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 03:18 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Bid/Ask from AFL

George - I know you'd like to have a straight answer but since I've never
coded those functions and since I just came up these these links this morning
as a post by Tomasz on the beta forum, I thought I's serve them up on this forum
for you.

These are great links to have in one place.

The last link will provide a section on functions and the real time functions that will let you access
the bid/ask tick data are documented there.

Hope this helps
JOE

AFL functions in one place:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_index.php?m=1

OLE functions in one place:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/objects.html

> ordered alphabetically and by general function
AFL functions are ordered alphabetically here:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_index.php?m=1
and by function here:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_index.php?m=2

(also available in your off-line user guide)

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS