RE: [amibroker] Script hanging/stalling/quitting

is this the script that you and I "talked" about (MyBatchTest.zip)?

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Perry Lentine
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:04 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Script hanging/stalling/quitting

I am running the BatchTest.js with fair success.  I continue to have one
problem that I cannot solve.

After the script runs through several .afl files (approximately 15-20) the
script seems to stall and quit.  The spot where it stops isn't always the
same and seems to be random.  It appears to be stalling on more intense code
that takes longer to run, as if there is a timeout that is being triggered.

Does anyone know if there is a timeout that can be adjusted on the script
host?  Or any other suggestions would also be welcome.

Thanks,

Perry Lentine

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS