Re: [amibroker] Re: Industries and sectors

Please add it to your site. There are so many version or tricks to each one it’s hard to tell which one will get the job done. So this is just one of many.

I used it to copy O’Neil 197 industry groups from IBD wed site. Now all I need to do is get my indices ^DJI ^IXIC ^GSPC out of my sectors

Barry Scarborough <razzbarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just asked via email for this too. This could get to be a pain in
the tush if a lot of people ask for it. Is this available on the AB
site? If not I can add it to my website in about 10 minutes.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:

> Would you mind sharing the Script ?
>
> Anthony

investment software  Investment property software
>         Software support  Real estate investment analysis
software  Investment software