[amibroker] Re: Possible TimeFrameSet() Bug?

Hi,

When you're using 5*inDaily, AmiBroker compresses the daily data
starting from the first one in the series, not the last one and then
backwards.

So if for instance you're looking to replicate TeleChart "weekly" bars
in AmiBroker, you can't AFAIK.

<cstangor232@xxxx> wrote:

> > Why don't you use Inweekly instead of Indaily*5?  I think that
might work
> > better for you.
>
> Because I specifically don't want the 5 day bars to necessarily be
Mon-Fri based. From the Help file:

> VERY IMPORTANT:
> inWeekly constant is now 432001 ( 5*inDaily + 1 ) - in previous
version it was 432000
> inMonthly constant is now 2160001 ( 25*inDaily + 1 ) - in previous
version it was 2160000
> It is changed because now N-day custom intervals are supported and
they will interfere with weekly/monthly.
> Note that 5*inDaily is now DIFFERENT than inWeekly. 5*inDaily
creates 5-day bars that DO NOT necesarily cover Monday-Friday while
inWeekly ALWAYS creates bars that begin on Monday and end on Friday.
Also 25*inDaily creates 25-day bars that DO NOT necesarily represent
full month, while inMonthly always begins with first day of the month
and ends at the last day of the month.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.