[amibroker] Re: Possible TimeFrameSet() Bug?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charles Stangor" <cstangor232@x...> wrote:

> Why don't you use Inweekly instead of Indaily*5?  I think that might work
> better for you.

Because I specifically don't want the 5 day bars to necessarily be Mon-Fri based. From the Help file:

VERY IMPORTANT:
inWeekly constant is now 432001 ( 5*inDaily + 1 ) - in previous version it was 432000
inMonthly constant is now 2160001 ( 25*inDaily + 1 ) - in previous version it was 2160000
It is changed because now N-day custom intervals are supported and they will interfere with weekly/monthly.
Note that 5*inDaily is now DIFFERENT than inWeekly. 5*inDaily creates 5-day bars that DO NOT necesarily cover Monday-Friday while inWeekly ALWAYS creates bars that begin on Monday and end on Friday. Also 25*inDaily creates 25-day bars that DO NOT necesarily represent full month, while inMonthly always begins with first day of the month and ends at the last day of the month.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS