RE: [amibroker] correlation of SP500 to system Equity

The PROBLEM is the code is written incorrectly.

    printf (WriteVal(R));

This is correct.

    printf("Correlation: %1.2f",R); //You can change 1.2 which specifies 2 decimal places to 1.0 or whatever.

Click here for detail on the printf command:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url="">

--

Terry