Re: [amibroker] correlation of SP500 to system Equity

Charles,

Hi, I tried this is all I see is the date listed in
the interpretation window. I added "correlation" text
to just to see whats happening and it didnt work.
Maybe I should send this over to  Tech Support

Eric

--- Charles Stangor <cstangor232@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://farechase.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.