[amibroker] Re: CSI data in AB -- so few users

Yes,I've decided to standardize backtesting and end of day charting
on AB. I use CSI data for futures and Quotes Plus for stocks.  But
if I cannot get CSI to work well with AB, I will have to have some
routine written to back adjust the data out of QP3.

One thing we could do is simply write CSI support asking for futures
export to AM.  I am sure the user base is larger than they think.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charles Stangor"
<cstangor232@xxxx> wrote:

> Thanks b.   I can see the problem....I'm looking forward to seeing
your case
> studies.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.