From: Bob Jagow
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 10:41 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Whidbey

Steve,

The problem is with the tabs; they were easy to customize initially, but then things started deteriorating—e.g.,

-the stickpin hide buttons disappeared, never to return.

-if I undock the symbols/layers/layout/charts pane, it won’t redock—looks okay but stays behind when I drag the main window.

Another thing that doesn’t match the tutorial—I can’t get to the directional buttons.

Bob.