[amibroker] Ticker/Symbol in Auto Analysis window

Hii all, this is my first post at this forum and would greatly
appreciate some feedback on my issue, kindly.
I'm using Amibroker 4.70.5.
My EOD comes in as Metastock format and the provider has formatted
this to show a ticker number in place of the actual symbol for each of
the listed symbols, followed by the full company name.
So now what I see in the auto analysis window in the ticker column is
a whole bunch of numbers rather than the symbol itself. It's only
after double clicking the row that I see which company the number
belongs to in the Amibriker upper frame. One does a good amount of
visual filtering once one is aware of the symbols showing up, as one
knows one would not touch a certain kind of company, or one would
readily home in on a company that has been in the news or whatever.
But in my case I don't have this facility as it's impossible to
recognise each company by its eight figure number ticker.
This is not an issue with the ticker box in the main frame or the
symbol tree, as the option is there to display the full company name
along with the ticker under options/miscellaneous.
Hope I've been able to explain the issue?
Would there be a work around for this issue, besides of course having
an option of displaying the full cmpany name in the auto analysis
window in some future release.
Changing the ticker number in the 'symbol/information' dropdown menu
doesn't solve the issue as then the Broker file in the database has
nothing to refer to.
I've linked up the Amibroker database to directly access data from the
file that gets updated each evening via the Metastock plugin.
I'm of course unable to use the Amibroker database facility of
classifying symbols under sector/industry etc. as the data provider
has no such formatting, but I can live without this.
I do hope to get feedback on this.
Thank you all.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.