[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to do this exploration on ALL stocks?

This is what I came up with but it doesn't perform as I wanted

whichDay = 1; // Sunday = 0, Monday = 1, ..., Saturday = 6
whichYear = 2005;
days = DayOfWeek() == whichDay AND Year() == whichYear;
totalDays = LastValue(Cum(Days));
upDays = DayOfWeek() == whichDay AND Year() == whichYear AND Close >
Open;
totalUpDays = LastValue(Cum(upDays));
Monday = 100 * (totalUpDays / totalDays);
f2=Close>20;
f3=Close<200;
Buy= Monday>70 AND f2 AND f3;
Filter= Buy;
AddColumn(Monday,"Monday");

When I run this exploration it puts-
an arrow on every single bar of every stock
the price column is missing in the exploration results
Can someone correct this, please?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "danclark_public" <dan_public@xxxx>

<thorstef2003@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > I found an exploration that used "addcolumn" and modified it, but
> it
> > doesn't do what I want.
> > Basically I need the exploration to give me a read out, like in
> the
> > Guru commentary  "xx% of Mondays that were up" on all the stocks
> in
> > my database as a whole.
> > Whether the individual stock percentages on Mondays are there or
> not
> > doesn't matter. I want a readout of the Monday percentages on the
> > whole basket in my database. Hope this is clearer than my earlier
> > post.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thorstef2003"
> <thorstef2003@xxxx>
> > wrote: