[amibroker] Re: re:ticker bar

If you have room on the first line then you should be able to drag
the ticker bar there. Hold you mouse down on the extreme left side
of the bar and drag it. IF there is room it should stay there. I can
drag and drop it on any side, top and bottom. I am using the Beta
version but I did not have any trouble with the release version
either. Are you sure there is room for the bar on the first line?
Try deleting a tool and moving the ticker bar to the first line.
Them add the tool back. If there is not enough room the new tool
will drop to the second line.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim" <raven4ns@xxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>  Is there anyway to have the ticker bar on the same line as the
other
> tools etc? I have my tools as 1 bar across the top but can't get
ticker
> bar onto that line, it keeps moving down another line thus
creating 2
> lines across the top and reducing chart real estate. Perhaps I'm
just
> missing something. I tried eliminating it altogether and using the
> symbol tag along the side except that creates problems in other
areas.
>  Tomasz, if you can, it would be nice to have the ticker and the
other
> icons all on the same line. Thank you.
>
> regards,
>
> Tim