[amibroker] re:ticker bar

Hello,
 Is there anyway to have the ticker bar on the same line as the other
tools etc? I have my tools as 1 bar across the top but can't get ticker
bar onto that line, it keeps moving down another line thus creating 2
lines across the top and reducing chart real estate. Perhaps I'm just
missing something. I tried eliminating it altogether and using the
symbol tag along the side except that creates problems in other areas.
 Tomasz, if you can, it would be nice to have the ticker and the other
icons all on the same line. Thank you.

regards,

Tim

24 Hours. Commission-Free.