Re: [amibroker] Trendlines

Pardon my impertinence but there's a video on layers that might help.

JOE
----- Original Message -----
From: tom elder
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Trendlines

Yes, that is what happened. I was trying to use a weekly chart to draw trendlines and saw nothing. When I then went to the daily chart I found the six different studies I was trying to draw on the weekly chart.

I don't know what layers are so not sure what I could have done differently to see the studies on the weekly chart?

Tom