Re: [amibroker] potential problem: anyone else see this? (follow up) - THREAD CLOSED

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] potential problem: anyone else see this? (follow up) - THREAD CLOSED
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:19:37 +0200

PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW UP / EXPAND ON THIS ANYMORE!
Everything that needed to be said was already said.

Give OTHER people a chance to actually ANSWER before you answer to yourself.

You are answering your own e-mails tens of times and flooding the mailing list today morning.

I already wrote in "cumulated answer" e-mail that I reproduced it and will fix.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com