[amibroker] caution on ticker bar movement to another toolbar

My experience:

Move the ticker bar to another toolbar (I tried moving mine to
Standard), and the ticker bar will stay with the database list of
symbols loaded when you make that change.  Subsequently switch
databases, and the ticker bar will not switch, but continue to show
the list that was in the database loaded when you moved the ticker
bar.

It appears that this causes no lasting damage, and is fixed simply by
making the ticker bar toolbar viewable, and dragging the ticker bar
back to it.  Completely normal behavior ensues after closing and
reopening.  I hope this is fixable, because it would allow me to put
the tickerbar where I want it horizontally on the screen.

Yuki

YT> YT> Hi Graham,

YT> YT> Curious: Have you moved your ticker bar off the ticker bar toolbar,
YT> YT> as I have.  I am going to move it back to it's original setting and
YT> YT> see what happens.  Perhaps the ticker bar is unique, and cannot be
YT> YT> relocated just anywhere without a problem.  Will advise.

YT> YT> Yuki

YT> Bingo!  That appears to immediately have fixed the problem.  I'll go
YT> back and "create" it again, and see what happens.  But it appears
YT> there is one level less flexibility here than I first thought.  It
YT> appears that trouble looms if you relocate the ticker bar to the
YT> Standard toolbar.

YT> Now I will have to wonder what other button relocations I have done
YT> may be a problem . . .

YT> I may roll back tonight in any case until this is clearly sorted out
YT> by TJ.

YT> Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.