Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.74.1 BETA

Hi Ken,

Sunday, October 23, 2005, 1:20:21 PM, you wrote:

KH> I have played and played with the new beta version and like what I see
KH> however, I am unable to find out how to reinstate:-

KH> 1.	the day, night and day/night tool
KH> 2.	Tools for intraday times (5 and 15 min)

I had a problem with this at first, too.  Sub-sub menus seem
unavailable via the toolbar customize screen.  The solution is to put
the sub menu containing other sub menus on any toolbar.  It will not
show as a button, but as text with a drop down.  But now when you
enter customize, the sub, sub menu items will be available for drag
and drop via the location where you put the sub menu that contains
them.  Once you drag and drop the sub, sub menu items, you can drag
off the sub menu that (once) held them, and they will remain where
you put them.

This is what I meant when I said this part of the interface is not
exactly intuitive it first, but it does work.

KH> Also, I am not able to scroll through individual charts using the mouse
KH> roller after highlighting the ticker window.  Can this functionality be
KH> reinstated.

I don't use the scroll wheel at all with AB (I think what you are
calling the mouse roller?), so I can't help you with that one.

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.