Re: [amibroker] 4.74.1 ticker window

G> again open customise then you can move the buttons

Thanks both of you.  Got it.

I think it's very nice now, but I agree with Ara that we have to get
this ticker window justification issue fixed.  I almost always select
tickers by typing the code into the ticker window.  Right
justification would seem "wrong" to me, since the code part of the
symbol is always on the left, not to mention the more essential parts
of the full name string, which are *not* (for example) "Co." or even
the more dreaded "Co, Ltd." or "Co. Inc.". I can size the ticker
window to get enough of the name information without needing all of
it.  But it's going to be too wide if I have to size it to fit both
code and name information for:

7013 (Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.)

which is, I think, currently the longest code-name combo I have.
Obviously, I can get by very well here with left justification, but
with right justification and even a fairly wide ticker window, all I
see with my preferred width setting is:

ajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.)

Left justified gives me the much more useful:

7013 (Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Indust

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.