Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Tear off tabs

Ken,

Well we are using different terminology and hence a bit of misunderstanding.

Re-ordering sheets is different matter that tear-off tab/docking panes.
Although for end-user these are just "tabs", from programmers perspective these two are
very different animals, anyway...
re-ordering is already on to-do list and will be added pretty soon (november)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS