RE: [amibroker] Help me get rid of Tradestation

Mike,

Have you tried out opening few linked charts of same scrip in the amibroker and then changing the time frames of those charts.

For eg.

Open 4 linked charts of one same scrip and then change the time frame of one to 5 min, other to hourly,daily and weekly.

Try it out if you haven’t.

Rupesh