[amibroker] Re-Ranking in Rotational mode

In enable rotational mode I'm trying to run the ranking on a quarterly basis. I thought this code would work but it isn't.
What's wrong?

EnableRotationalTrading();
ReRankDay = (
Month()==1 AND Ref( Month(), -1)!=1 ) OR

            (
Month()==4 AND Ref( Month(), -1)!=4 ) OR

            (
Month()==7 AND Ref( Month(), -1)!=7 ) OR

            (
Month()==10 AND Ref( Month(), -1)!=10
);

PositionSize = -25;

PositionScore = IIf(ReRankDay,RSI(), scoreNoRotate);

Thanks in advance.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS