[amibroker] AlertIf EMAIL Will Not Work

I have set up the Email under tools/Preferences/Alerts at bottom
below. I hit TEST button and the email goes out.

This works and sends email to and from bulls99t@xxxxxxxx(A test
email that works)

Here is the alert that works  GREAT.

AlertIf( Buy, "Sound C:\\Program
Files\\AmiBroker\\Sounds\\gunshot.wav","S-S19 Buy  " +WriteVal
(Close,1.2), 1);

Here is the Email alert that DOES NOT work.

AlertIf( Buy, "Email","A sample alert on "+FullName(), 1 );
This is from your examples AFL Function Reference - ALERTIF
AmiBroker 4.70 User..

What is wrong?

Ray

E-mail settings
SMTP server name (or IP):                   smtp.west.cox.net
Authentication method:                                    None
User name:                                                Password:
Sender                                                      Recipient
Name:        AmiBroker                               Name:      bull
E-mail:        bulls99t@xxxxxxx       E-mail:    bulls99t@xxxxxxx
                                                   Test

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM