[amibroker] Sierra charts vs. Amibroker on IB backfills

Hope I'm doing something wrong because I would rather use amibroker
because of the ease in programming; but, I am not getting even close
to the same backfills between the two products (using same computer
and same IB API.  I read a message that stated that if you set the
database to ticks then u will only get 1000 bars of data under
amibroker.  That's what it appears i'm getting with AB 4.73beta and
1.43 plugin.  Sierra chart is giving me 5 full days worth of second-
based data somehow (their sw is set up to provide 120 days, but 5
day limitation is with IB).

I use 250, 600 & 3000 volume charts for trading, hence second or
tick based feed is critical.  I like the way amibroker displays the
volume charts, much better than sierra, but can't get by with the
extremely limited backfill provided through amibroker.

The packages use the same IB API.  I just don't get it.  If there
are any other sierra chart users here, please help Thomas to
understand the difference in backfill methods, so that we can have
the same amount of backfill data as sierra users.

Thx,

24 Hours. Commission-Free.