Re: [amibroker] re:QT plug-in

Did you read entire e-mail which announced new plugin  ?

It says:

"
CHANGES (as compared to 1.3.5):

+ added "QuoteTracker Server IP" field to configuration screen
  (File->Database Settings->Configure) to allow connection with
  QuoteTracker running on machine other than localhost (127.0.0.1)
"

This is one and only change. No other changes / features were added compared to previous version.

I always provide CHANGES list to every application / plugin that I release
so the user can find the answer what is added and what is not by checking
this list.

Please ALWAYS read "CHANGES" list and
if something is mentioned -  it means that it is here,
if something is NOT mentioned - it means that it is NOT implemented.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com