[amibroker] re:QT plug-in

Hello Tomaz,
 Thank you for the new QT plug-in. Will this plug-in allow us to use
tick charts and/or volume charts with AB and QT data? QT intraday tick
and volume charts are available on QT but I can't get AB to give me
Tick or Volume charts using QT data. If QT provides these charts with
the data they have then we should be able to get tick and volume charts
using AB with the same data. Perhaps I'm not doing something correct
and knowing me and computers that wouldn't be a surprise.........lol.
Thank you for any and all help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

24 Hours. Commission-Free.