[amibroker] Re: Alertif Question

Hi Anthony,
Yes (with E-Signal Plug-in) - last piece of puzzle here is getting
alerts working.
I've just found that the following line works fine so maybe I should
just go with this. I'm not sure if there's an advantage to using TJ's
code or not - I don't quite understand how it works. The following
line works on its own and output view is ok but doesn't work when
plugged into other function.

Cheers

Dean H.

AlertIf( Short, "SOUND C:\\Program
Files\\Amibroker\\DMH\\Alerts\\Chimes.wav", "alert    " + WriteVal
(Close,1.2), 2 );

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:

> Dean,
>
> Are you using this for Real Time trading alerts ?
>
> Anthony

Terms
>   of Service.
>   >
>   >
>   > ----------------------------------------------------------------
----
>   ----------
>   >

>   Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
>
>   To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>   For other support material please check also:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

investment software  Investment property software
>         Software support  Real estate investment analysis software
Investment software

of Service.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.