From: troll
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 3:30 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Alertif Question

Thanks Anthony - I tried first using that as well and did some simple
cut and pastes to come up with the following:

Buy = IIf(Open > Close,1,0);

lastdatetime = LastValue( DateTime() );

if( LastValue( Buy )
    AND lastdatetime > StaticVarGet( "AlertFlag"+Name() ) )
{
    // update static variable
    StaticVarSet( "AlertFlag"+Name(), Lastdatetime );

   // as many alertif statements as you wish
    AlertIf( True,"A sample alert on "+FullName(), 1 );

}

I can't get anything at all to appear in the Alert Output window
(that I've left open.) There should be a bunch showing up.

Shouldn't "A sample alert on "+FullName() appear in Alert Output.

Best Regards,

Dean H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:

> This was supplied by Tomasz some days ago...does it fit your
needs ?

> Hello,
>
> There was a missing brace in the sample code, corrected is:
>
> YourCondition = 1;//...
>
> lastdatetime = LastValue( DateTime() );
>
> if( LastValue( YourCondition )
>     AND lastdatetime > StaticVarGet( "AlertFlag"+Name() ) )
> {
>     // update static variable
>     StaticVarSet( "AlertFlag"+Name(), Lastdatetime );
>
>    // as many alertif statements as you wish
>    AlertIf( True, "EMAIL ...", "Text", 0, 1 );
>    AlertIf( True, "SOUND ...", "Text", 0, 1 );
> }
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

+ "
>   $ " +  Close, 1 );*/
>
>   AlertIf( Short, "SOUND C:\\Program
>   Files\\Amibroker\\DMH\\Alerts\\Chimes.wav", "aa Audio alert", 2 );
>
>   Both lines work fine but not together so perhaps you're
restricted to
>   only one AlertIf function.
>
>   As always any suggestions or pointers much appreciated.
>

>   Thanks & Regards,
>

>   Dean H.
>

>   Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
>
>   To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>   For other support material please check also:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

investment software  Investment property software
>         Software support  Real estate investment analysis software
Investment software