Re: [amibroker] Trying to code backtested entry/exits over several days

Im sorry Graham, what I mean is -

Is there a way to have trade entries occur over the
several day period?

Im tryin to test a strategy where the trade size is so
big, that I need to place the trade over several days,
say volume on entry bar is 500k but share size is 1
million, the only way I see doing is to set the volume
parameter to 0, but then that wouldnt be accurate.

http://mail.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.