[amibroker] Please post AFL for sector handling...

I now have TC2000 EOD data and I plan to take advantage of TA on
the "Industry Group Average" data that's included with this TC2000 EOD
data. I am building my new system such that it scans the Industry Group
Average list for BUY or SHORT signals.

My request is for AFL example code for automatically creating a
watchlist from the indexes that produce strong signals... and also code
for the next step, which would be to do some additional scans within
that index watchlist so that specific sector stocks that give a BUY or
SHORT signal can be identified and automatically put into another
watchlist...

I'm sure some of you are already doing this, and well beyond -- could
someone slip me some code? I used to have examples but can't find them.
I will be working on this system Sunday...

Thanks!

Bman

24 Hours. Commission-Free.