Re: [amibroker] TrailStop: ApplyStop opens positions for me?

You could just use simple language rather than a loop

Buy = barindex()==0; //barindex starts counting at zero
Sell=0;//never sell

If you select Long Posistions only in A settings no need for short or cover

--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.