[amibroker] Re: Mutual fund data

As you can see from the prices on FSHBX, not only are they already a
week late posting the latest adjustment but the adjustment they made
to historical prices on 8/31 lost signficant data as well.  This is
not as critical or as large with bond funds like these but the
results are the same.

6-Oct-05 8.87 8.87 8.87 8.87 0 8.87
5-Oct-05 8.87 8.87 8.87 8.87 0 8.87
4-Oct-05 8.87 8.87 8.87 8.87 0 8.87
3-Oct-05 8.87 8.87 8.87 8.87 0 8.87
30-Sep-05 8.88 8.88 8.88 8.88 0 8.88
29-Sep-05 8.89 8.89 8.89 8.89 0 8.89
28-Sep-05 8.89 8.89 8.89 8.89 0 8.89
27-Sep-05 8.89 8.89 8.89 8.89 0 8.89
26-Sep-05 8.89 8.89 8.89 8.89 0 8.89
23-Sep-05 8.90 8.90 8.90 8.90 0 8.90
22-Sep-05 8.91 8.91 8.91 8.91 0 8.91
21-Sep-05 8.91 8.91 8.91 8.91 0 8.91
20-Sep-05 8.90 8.90 8.90 8.90 0 8.90
19-Sep-05 8.91 8.91 8.91 8.91 0 8.91
16-Sep-05 8.91 8.91 8.91 8.91 0 8.91
15-Sep-05 8.92 8.92 8.92 8.92 0 8.92
14-Sep-05 8.92 8.92 8.92 8.92 0 8.92
13-Sep-05 8.92 8.92 8.92 8.92 0 8.92
12-Sep-05 8.92 8.92 8.92 8.92 0 8.92
9-Sep-05 8.92 8.92 8.92 8.92 0 8.92
8-Sep-05 8.92 8.92 8.92 8.92 0 8.92
7-Sep-05 8.92 8.92 8.92 8.92 0 8.92
6-Sep-05 8.93 8.93 8.93 8.93 0 8.93
2-Sep-05 8.94 8.94 8.94 8.94 0 8.94
1-Sep-05 8.94 8.94 8.94 8.94 0 8.94
31-Aug-05 8.93 8.93 8.93 8.93 0 8.93
31-Aug-05 $ 0.029 Cash Dividend
30-Aug-05 8.91 8.91 8.91 8.91 0 8.88

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:

> The problem is the same for MF distributions as it for stocks
> splits.  When vendors, like Yahoo, keep only two significant digits
> and MF distributions or stock splits occur over the years, it
doesn't
> take long before the two digit granularity can't resolve
differences

Date:
> 10/05/05

24 Hours. Commission-Free.