[amibroker] Breakout Sessions at the AmiBroker Houston Conference

 During the AmiBroker Houston Conference in February, 06, We are
working on breakout sessions with four to eight choices. These would
run concurrently, and you would be able to go to whatever one fits
your needs.

They would go from the fairly basic for the investor who wants to have
a life as well as invest, to very sophisticated for the investor who
want to use cutting edge technology.

More details later.

Thanks to Bruce Robinson for suggesting this and for his help.

If you have an idea of someone who would be good at being a discussion
leader in something like this, please contact me privately at
rboroff@xxxxxxxx

Thanks and be good

Richard Boroff

24 Hours. Commission-Free.