[amibroker] Intraday Problems, Please Help

Hi,

I have created the following intraday scan and am encountering some problems.  First, my settings are periodicity to 1min and Range to "N last quotations".  I would like to set the scanner to run after 945am (current day) and filter out the results from previous day setups. Also, when I try to sort by the "Date", it seems like i'm sorting alphabetically and not by the most current time.  How can I fix this?

thanks

tony
qitrader

// Using DateTime plugin
MarketOpen = 093100;
MarketClose = 160000;
MarketHours = deFlagTimeRange(MarketOpen, MarketClose);
FirstBarOfDay = deFlagFirstBarOfDay(MarketOpen);
LastBarOfDay = deFlagLastBarOfDay(MarketClose);
enumMarketHours = BarsSince(FirstBarOfDay);

OR15High = deTimeRangeHHV ( H,MarketOpen, 094400 ) ;
OR30High = deTimeRangeHHV ( H, MarketOpen,095900 ) ;
OR60High = deTimeRangeHHV ( H, MarketOpen,102900 ) ;

OR15Low = deTimeRangeLLV ( L, MarketOpen, 094400 ) ;
OR30Low = deTimeRangeLLV ( L, MarketOpen, 095900 ) ;
OR60Low = deTimeRangeLLV ( L, MarketOpen, 102900 ) ;

Buy = ( Cross ( H,OR30High) OR Cross ( H, OR15High ) OR Cross ( C, OR60Low ) ) ;
Short = ( Cross ( OR30Low, L ) OR Cross ( L, OR15Low ) OR Cross ( OR60High, L ) );

Filter = Buy AND Short ;

AlertIf( Buy, "", WriteVal (C), 1 );
AlertIf( Short , "", WriteVal (C), 3 ) ;

PlotShapes( IIf( Buy, shapeUpArrow, shapeNone ), colorGreen, 0);
PlotShapes( IIf( Short, shapeDownArrow, shapeNone ), colorRed, 0);

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS