RE: [amibroker] Help for newbie

No Ian, you wasn’t. It’s called Powerscan.

http://www.amitools.com/download.htm

Arie

Van: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Ian West
Verzonden: zondag 2 oktober 2005 2:01
Aan: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [amibroker] Help for newbie

Thanks to Fred, Bob and Marcin. Appreciate your input.

Obviously I am going to have to put in some hard yards to get my head around AFL. Seems like a pretty steep learning curve for someone with limited programming experience though.

On one of my visits to the AB website, I thought I saw a  program there for automatically writing AFL code. For the more inexperienced like myself. I haven't seen it since. Was I imagining things?

Ian

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS