[amibroker] First Profitable Open Exit

Hi
I have for sometime and without success attempting to code in AFL
an `Exit on the First Profitable Open'. The exit is simply if
open is profitable then exit the trade at the open.

But the code would also need to be able achieve on one bar the
following
1. Exit a previous position as the open is profitable,
2. Enter a new position,
3. exit the new position if it's stoploss is hit.

The problem is, it appears in AFL you cannot have multiple signals
on one bar and hence the above can't be coded as individual
trades.
In other words you can't code the above exit in AFL!  This seems
a major weakness as in my 5 year old version of TradeStation this
exit can be written in two lines of simple code!
However I understand the above exit can be simulated using scaling
in/out, but for me would involve a lengthy experiment in looping and
scaling.

Has anyone some `Exit on the First Profitable Open' code that
overcomes the multiple signals on one bar that they are willing to
share?

Any help would be appreciated!!!
Thanks
Peter