From: kandrstocks
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:54 AM
Subject: [amibroker] ASCII Files

When I import an ascii file it works great the time I import it, but is
there any way to automatically update without importing every time?
Normally AmiQuote goes out and gets data from yahoo when I update, but
I also have some ascii files that are updated another way and I need to
update them automatically.

Thanks

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS