[amibroker] Need Help: How to plot.....

Hi

I have a watchlist say "xyz". Now I want to plot a graph with a bar for
each day representing total number of scrips that made a new 20 day
high minus the total scrips that made a new 20 day low. Can somebody
help me with an AFL that does that.

highstock = 0;
lowstock = 0;
For each stock in watchlist "abc"
{
     if (C for stock > Ref(HHV(C,20), -1))
       highstock = highstock + 1;
    else if (C for stock < Ref(LLV(C,20), -1))
      lowstock = lowstock -1;
}
Plot("HL", highstock-lowstock);

Thanks