[amibroker] Re: My own function in Exploration - problem

Hi Terry,

OR is because I need only ONE positive result then function can return
true. In newer version of my own function I changed it to :

if (IndustryID() == testind) Cond=True;

but it is still not working.

ker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> | Behalf Of Graham
> | Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 04:18
> | To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> | Subject: Re: [amibroker] My own function in Exploration - problem
> |
> | categoryWatchlist is a reserved word, used in function
> | CategoryGetSymbols
> |
> | On 9/27/05, dicric_71 <richard@xxxx> wrote:
> | > Hello,
> | >  I wrote this exploration with my own function:
> | >
> | > ********* code begin  ************
> | > function SameSector(testind, wlid)
> | > {
> | >        Cond = False;
> | >
> | >        list = GetCategorySymbols( categoryWatchlist, wlid );
> | >                for( i = 0; (((  sym = StrExtract( list, i ) )
!= "")

> | Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
> |
> | To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
> | SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> |
> | For other support material please check also:
> | http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
> |

> | Yahoo! Groups Links

24 Hours. Commission-Free.