RE: [amibroker] timeframeset

You can't change the TimeFrame to a lower value than your database,
which is EOD. The only part about Mixed EOD/RT is that it allows the
current quote (apparently every 5 minutes in your case) to take the
place of the current EOD value. So, you have no data smaller than daily
bars and you cannot change the timeframe to a value less than 1 day.

--
Terry

24 Hours. Commission-Free.