[amibroker] Tool Tip Timeout Stability (2)

Hi All,

Thank you all for your active response to the Tool Tip Reading problem.

After reading your responses, I found several referencing Preferences, which I did mentioned in my note. That control provides up to 32 seconds of display or less.  So all in all, no one had an answer to the problem.

However I appreciate the interest In the subject, and upon thinking further, I believe the cure could be in allowing the  AB user to adjust the sensing AREA of the pointing device.

By Sensitivity I mean adjusting the sensing AREA at the pointer tip to be larger.
Right now that area must be only a pixel Horizontal and Vertical as the slightest movement of the stylus collapses the Tool Tip. (As mentioned previously, I use a stylus so it must be held at the point desired continuously to view -- The stylus cannot be magically made to stay stationary, particularly when pushing 80.)

If there would be a way of adjusting the Sensitivity (1, 2, 3 or 4 pixel square), I think that the sensitivity problem would be solved.

I would appreciate ALL your thoughts in improving the above suggestion.

Best Regards,
Hal
===================================================================Hi,

I'm beginning to believe that I would do a better job of trading if it
would be possible for me to stabilize the chart data Tool Tip data box long
enough for me to read the data contained therein.

I have tried slowly lifting the pointer (I use a stylus) -- which does
work, however as one gets older, I find my hand is not too rock steady.

I have searched HELP, and find nothing that is worth while. I am aware of
the tool tip time out (seconds) during which the TT is supposed to be
available before collapsing. I find that control to essentially be non-op.
The max. is supposedly 32 sec. which would be more than long enough for me,
but it does not seem to really work. I'm sure that the problem is mine and
not AB's, but I'm just too dense to make it work for me.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this subject.

Regards,   Hal

--

24 Hours. Commission-Free.