RE: [amibroker] 47 Missing QuotesPlus Index Symbols and Auditing QP Data

Bob,

I wish I could agree with you.  I got the same results as Patrick.

I deleted the symbols below and then retrieved Common Stocks, Indices and Sector/Industry groups from QP.  The bad tickers reappeared.  The problem is that the DO have quotes, but the quotes are stale.

I ran a scan to find all symbols whose prices have not changed in the last year.   I got the tickers below.

Regards,

Dan.

BMY P

CTN K