RE: [amibroker] 47 Missing QuotesPlus Index Symbols and Auditing QP Data

This message has been processed by Brightmail(r) AntiVirus using
Symantec's AntiVirus Technology.

Unknown00000000.data was not scanned for viruses because too many nested levels of files were found.

For more information on antivirus tips and technology, visit
http://www.brightmail.com/antivirus .

24 Hours. Commission-Free.

--- Begin Message ---

Bob,

I wish I could agree with you.  I got the same results as Patrick.

I deleted the symbols below and then retrieved Common Stocks, Indices and Sector/Industry groups from QP.  The bad tickers reappeared.  The problem is that the DO have quotes, but the quotes are stale.

I ran a scan to find all symbols whose prices have not changed in the last year.   I got the tickers below.

Regards,

Dan.

BMY P

CTN K