Re: [amibroker] Re: Custom indicator call like build in indicator?

Dennis, this has been discussed many times in the past and most prefer
the convenience of email delivery that yahoo groups provide.

The forum on AB website has been there a long time as well.

--
Cheers
Graham

On 9/24/05, TaMaR <yahoo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Didn't think of that let's see if it works.
> But even if it works I think AmiBroker's new Forum is much better.
> It is easier to find thinks.
> There is no categories to browse here at yahoo and the search is very
> slow and not good at all.
>
> Dennis

24 Hours. Commission-Free.