Re: [amibroker] Re: Custom indicator call like build in indicator?

Hi Dennis,

I use my mail client instead the browser board and so i have no flash ads
and it is more comfortable.
I quess you view the messages through your browser.
Regards

Thomas
www.tradingbasis.com

t_a_m_e_r schrieb:
These Flash ads are starting to get on my nerves. Why Are we not just
all move over to the http://amibroker.org forum? It is much better.

Anyhow, Thank you Thomas that worked.
Here is something else I found out and like to share.
I added following in to the include file and now company info from QP
shows up in the Interpretaion window.
I don't know why but it does and I like it.

Dennis

/* GetExtraData form Quotes Plus*/

AnnDividend= GetExtraData("AnnDividend") ;
Shares = GetExtraData("Shares") ;
SharesFloat = GetExtraData("SharesFloat") ;
IssueType = GetExtraData("IssueType") ; // (string)
SharesOut = GetExtraData("SharesOut") ;
SharesShort = GetExtraData("SharesShort") ;
TTMsales = GetExtraData("TTMsales") ;
Beta = GetExtraData("Beta") ;
TTMEps = GetExtraData("TTMEps") ;
HiPERange = GetExtraData("HiPERange") ;
LoPERange = GetExtraData("LoPERange") ;
PEG = GetExtraData("PEG") ;
InstHolds = GetExtraData("InstHolds") ;
LTDebtToEq = GetExtraData("LTDebtToEq") ;
CashFlowPerShare = GetExtraData("CashFlowPerShare") ;
ROE = GetExtraData("ROE") ;
TTMSales = GetExtraData("TTMSales") ;
Yr1EPSGrowth = GetExtraData("Yr1EPSGrowth") ;
Yr5EPSGrowth = GetExtraData("Yr5EPSGrowth") ;
Yr1ProjEPSGrowth = GetExtraData("Yr1ProjEPSGrowth") ;
Yr2ProjEPSGrowth = GetExtraData("Yr2ProjEPSGrowth") ;
Yr3to5ProjEPSGrowth = GetExtraData("Yr3to5ProjEPSGrowth") ;
BookValuePerShare = GetExtraData("BookValuePerShare") ;
Briefing = GetExtraData("Briefing") ; // (string)
QRS = GetExtraData("QRS") ; // (array)
HasOptions = GetExtraData("HasOptions") ;
EPSRank = GetExtraData("EPSRank") ;

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ThomasZ <tzg@xxxx> wrote:

24 Hours. Commission-Free.