Re: [amibroker] Downloading with AmiQuote

When you tried to download were you connected to the internet or was the connection dropped....I find this  error messages comes up when not connected....

Anthony
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:43 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Downloading with AmiQuote

This is embarrassing? What did I change so now I get the error "The
sever name or address could not be resolved" next to each ticker in
AmiQuote on EOD. If I try "Yahoo Current" it just say Failed.

I'm guessing it is in the Setting of AmiQuote but I don't see it.

TIA,      Jack Kinsey

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS