[amibroker] Re: Downloading with AmiQuote

Anthony,  I figure it out, even more embarrassing... I was busy
yesterday, downloaded a Fire Wall update and newer AmiQuote.. Had to
reestablish AmiQuote as OK to access the Web through the Fire Wall.
Thanks anyway for your response.

Duh,  Jack Kinsey

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> When you tried to download were you connected to the internet or was
the connection dropped....I find this  error messages comes up when
not connected....

> Anthony

Service.

9/10/2005

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM