Re: [amibroker] Weekly and Daily Data

a couple of hings that may help
AB reads data for that particular time bar for other foreign symbols.
I am not sure if from say hourly timeframe you can read a daily data
from foreign. You may need to specify the indaily before you pull data
from foreign symbols
Also the expand should be done outside the timeframset zone, not inside it
The following may not exactly work, but could be closer

TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
//GET VARIABLES FROM EXTERNAL DAILY DATA FILE
PHigha = Foreign("ES Data Test", "H", 1);
PLowa = Foreign("ES Data Test", "L", 1);
PHighb = PHigh/100; PLOwb = PLow/100;
TimeFrameRestore();

Phigh = TimeFrameExpand(PHighb, inDaily, expandFirst);
Plow = TimeFrameExpand(PLowb, inDaily, expandFirst);

Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorRed ), styleNoTitle |
ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
Plot( TimeFrameExpand(PHigha,inDaily), "PHigh", colorGreen ,  5 );
   //above plots as expandLast? This is already expanded as
expandfirst so why change it??
Plot( PLow, "PLow", colorRed ,  5 );

Plot( PHigh, "PHigh", colorbrightGreen ,  5 );

--
Cheers
Graham

On 9/13/05, cs22trader <stangor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm still struggling with trying to read daily data into a 1 minute
> file.  This must be possible!  Here's the code:  PHigh and PLow are
> read from a daily foreign file.  They display fine in the daily
> chart view, but I cannot get them to expand to the 1 minute chart.
> It appears to me from the documentation that timeframeexpand should
> work on any array.  Thanks
>
> //GET VARIABLES FROM EXTERNAL DAILY DATA FILE
> PHigh = Foreign("ES Data Test", "H", 1);
> PLow = Foreign("ES Data Test", "L", 1);
> PHigh = PHigh/100; PLOw = PLow/100;
>
> TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
> //TimeFrameCompress(PHigh, inDaily, compressHigh);
> Phigh = TimeFrameExpand(PHigh, inDaily, expandFirst);
> Plow = TimeFrameExpand(PLow, inDaily, expandFirst);
> TimeFrameRestore();
>
> Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorRed ), styleNoTitle |
> ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
> Plot( TimeFrameExpand(PHigh,inDaily), "PHigh", colorGreen ,  5 );
> Plot( PLow, "PLow", colorRed ,  5 );

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM