[amibroker] Weekly and Daily Data

I'm still struggling with trying to read daily data into a 1 minute
file.  This must be possible!  Here's the code:  PHigh and PLow are
read from a daily foreign file.  They display fine in the daily
chart view, but I cannot get them to expand to the 1 minute chart.
It appears to me from the documentation that timeframeexpand should
work on any array.  Thanks

//GET VARIABLES FROM EXTERNAL DAILY DATA FILE
PHigh = Foreign("ES Data Test", "H", 1);
PLow = Foreign("ES Data Test", "L", 1);
PHigh = PHigh/100; PLOw = PLow/100;

TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
//TimeFrameCompress(PHigh, inDaily, compressHigh);
Phigh = TimeFrameExpand(PHigh, inDaily, expandFirst);
Plow = TimeFrameExpand(PLow, inDaily, expandFirst);
TimeFrameRestore();

Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorRed ), styleNoTitle |
ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
Plot( TimeFrameExpand(PHigh,inDaily), "PHigh", colorGreen ,  5 );
Plot( PLow, "PLow", colorRed ,  5 );

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM